Friday, October 9, 2009



This is my latest quilt called Colorplay/pink. I am hoping it is the last of quilts with little pieces. I keep trying to work in bigger shapes, but end up small. But at least I tried a new color: pink! yes it is crooked, it came out that way.

I have a change in my schedule with work, so I am going to be able to work on my quilts more. I am looking forward to really getting into the process, and not have to have my ideas pile up in my head and in my sketchbook before I am able to do something about them.

2 comments:

  1. Your quilts are gorgeous...I love the handdyes and the modern free form of quilting. I noticed I am starting to love modern quilts more and more. It was so nice to see all your quilts in the slideshow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the pink! And the irregular shape catches your eye. Nice to have more time to sew.

    ReplyDelete

All images and works are property of Gail Baar, and cannot be used without her permission. ©